Offices at Reynolds Crossing
With its central location, great access and proximity to over 60 restaurants and national retailers, its no wonder some of Richmonds most successful companies choose to call this location home,
including Altria, James River Insurance Company, CB Richard Ellis Richmond Headquarters, Bon Secours Richmond Health System, Virginia Cancer Institute, Sheltering Arms, Virginia Urology
and Virginia Eye Institute
The seven Class A office buildings at Reynolds Crossing include:
- Sean Reynolds Building A two-story medical office building anchored by Virginia Eye Institute and Dermatology Associates of Virginia.
- Reynolds Commons A two-story medical office building anchored by Sheltering Arms, Veritas Collaborative and First Tennessee Bank.
- Reynolds MOB A three-story medical office building anchored by Virginia Urology and Bon Secours Richmond Health System.
- Reynolds Office Building The unique design and aluminum composite and glass materials make the Reynolds Office Building the highest quality,
multi-tenant office in suburban Richmond. This building is anchored by James River Insurance Company and CB Richard Ellis Richmond Headquarters.
- Reynolds Crossing West A four-story medical office building anchored by Bon Secours Richmond Health System, PartnerMD and Commonwealth Dermatology.
- Billy Reynolds Jr. Building A two-story medical office building leased by Bon Secours Richmond Health System and Virginia Cancer Institute.
Significant renovations including a new two-story lobby and upgraded building systems were completed in 2008. The site includes a Zen garden with water features, offering patients and family members a tranquil place to escape.
- 6603 West Broad Street A classic contemporary, eight-story office building leased by Altria. Built in 1968, it was completely renovated in 2008.
If you are interesting in leasing space at Reynolds Crossing or searching for a development partner, please¬†contact us
. We welcome leasing, investment and development inquiries.