The Offices at Reynolds Crossing
With its central location, great access and proximity to over 60 restaurants and national retailers, its no wonder some of Richmonds most successful companies choose to call this location home, including Altria, Bon Secours Richmond Health System, James River Insurance Company, Reynolds Consumer Products, Metlife, CB Richard Ellis Richmond Headquarters
and Virginia Urology
If you are searching for a Build to Suit opportunity or a new medical or Class A office building, please contact us
. We welcome leasing inquiries from tenants and brokers interested in development opportunities or joint ventures.
The five Class A office buildings at Reynolds Crossing include:
- Reynolds Crossing West A four-story medical office building is anchored by Bon Secours Richmond Health System and is a pleasant distraction for motorists traveling on the Glenside Drive and Forest Avenue interchange. The remarkable curved glass and contemporary design of this structure make it arguably the most attractive medical building in the region.
- Reynolds Office Building The unique design and aluminum composite and glass materials make the Reynolds Office Building the highest quality, multi-tenant office in suburban Richmond. This building is anchored by Reynolds Consumer products (formerly Alcoa), James River Insurance Company CB Richard Ellis Richmond Headquarters and Metlife.
- Reynolds MOB A three-story medical office building built in 2012 and anchored by Virginia Urology, Bon Secours Richmond Health System and Virginia Physicians, Inc.
- Billy Reynolds Jr. Building A two-story medical office building leased by Bon Secours Richmond Health System and The Virginia Cancer Institute. Significant renovations including a new two-story lobby and upgraded building systems were completed in 2008. The site includes a Zen garden with water features, offering patients and family members a tranquil place to escape.
- 6603 West Broad Street A classic contemporary, eight-story office building leased by Altria. Built in 1968, it was completely renovated in 2008.