Reynolds Development was established in 2001 when the company acquired the former Reynolds Metals Worldwide Headquarters property in Richmond, Virginia from Alcoa.
The company consists of two generations of the Reynolds family – a name synonymous with unmatched dedication to business and community development since 1958.
The family has created such institutions as:
- R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company (Reynolds American Inc.)
- Reynolds & Company (Dean Witter Reynolds Inc./Morgan Stanley Dean Witter)
- Reynolds Metals Company (including Eskimo Pie and Robertshaw Controls, acquired in 1999 by Alcoa)
- Reynolds Development
The four co-founders and principals of Reynolds Development continue to remain involved in Richmond’s not-for-profit community and business development;
likewise, they continue to carry on the tradition of entrepreneurialism and active involvement in the community. Each principal has extensive finance,
business and real estate experience as well as passion to enhance the quality of life in their community.
The Reynolds Development team is comprised of experienced professionals with expertise in all apects of real estate development including:
- RFP presentations and selection process
- Land Acquisitions (purchases and ground leases)
- Approvals and Entitlements
- Land Planning, Engineering and Design
- Building and MEP design
- Building automation systems
- Competitve bid process
- Value Engineering
- Construction Management
- Leasing and Tenant Relations
- Property & Asset Management
The Reynolds Development team works together to build long-term mutually benefical relationships with all of the project stakeholders.
Long-term value and succesful relationships are a result of good communuication and diligent project management that results in efficent
and effective solutions to maximize asset value and long term tenant satisfaction.